This weeks Hair Video Monday: Flower Braid.
With wedding season and summer fast approaching, I thought I would do something fun and different!
1. Find a flower head band with a flexible wire. Cut the wire and bend it at the end, then pin into hair.
2. Pin it high enough to give yourself enough room to start the braid.
3. Start braiding and wrapping your hair in between the flowers.
4. Continue wrapping and braiding.
5. Secure with a clear elastic.
6. You can go through your braid and gently pin any hair that has fallen, or needs to stay in place.
7. Spray and DONE.
Let me know if you would rock it in your wedding or maybe a wedding party?! Fun for summer parties too!
Thanks for stopping by,
Lots of Love,