Hello Monday!! Happy long weekend!
This weeks hairstyle is super cute and great on 2nd or 3rd day hair! Do it with straight or curly hair.
Here are the steps:
1. Clip back hair leaving a small section out above your ear.
2. Braid the section left out and secure with a tie.
3. Do the same on the other side.
4. Bring left braid over to right side, and vice versa.
5. Pin braids with bobby pins behind your ear.
6. Remove hair ties from braids and unclip.
7. Spray and back comb if needed, DONE.
Hope you all enjoy! You can make the braid headband as small or as big as you want, depending on the amount of hair you leave out to braid.
Thanks for stopping by!
Lot of Love,